Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spectrum

click for larger view
I am very happy to announce that I've found out that "Elegant Hunters" has made it into Spectrum this year! I am so incredibly happy and honored to be a part of this amazing publication! A big thank you to the judges for accepting me into this awesome book! I really can't wait to see it.
"Elegant Hunters" was created for Imagine FX magazine. You can see the magazine article here.
click for larger view
Anyway, I've been working on updating my current portfolio. This is a study I did for my concept art section - Mother and offspring. I'm wanting to try and expand on some other subjects and show them in alternate views more. I don't think I will expand this species though. I'm also working out some new environments and such too. I'm excited to start posting some new work! I haven't been able to much in the way of personal work lately so I'm excited to actually have some time. I'll be posting some progress on a few new images for my illustration section later this weekend. I'm also working on lots of new work for Sychey games. It's a very exciting project to be a part of! I'll be posting lots more on it as we release content online and such.

No comments: