Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Marmoset Warrior



Marmoset Warrior
click for larger view
A new personal piece I finished up. I'll be updating my website with some new work soon but for now you can see new work here and on my facebook page - Brynn Metheney - Concept Art & Illustration on Facebook.
I also wanted to give a shout out to Chris Koehler! Chris is a freelance illustrator  and instructor who I met through college. I never had the joy of taking his website class but he is an awesome and inspiring dude! You can check out his work here: Chris Koehler Art and Illustration.
He recently featured me on his awesome blog along with some other incredibly talented people:
http://chriskoehler.com/blog/artist-spotlight-books/
The post is about books and FishHooks was featured. Check out the rest of the post to see some awesome work from the other artists! Big thanks Chris! :D

No comments: