Saturday, July 4, 2009

Low

This is still a work in Progress. Its for a challenge on Art Order. Ill have to type out more once I finish him.

Summer is moving quickly and I've barely scratched the surface of what I had planned to do. Seems to always be the case. I've gotten some writing done having to do with Culas and their family trees, but I've yet to produce any new work for the Morae River. Im feeling that August will be my month to hide away in my studio and not see day light for a while. This project has gotten bigger than I ever could have expected and Im realizing that Im going to have to take it one step at a time beginning with the Highlands. I can only complete so much for my show in October. I might as well do the best I can with it.

I have a new blog at http://www.brynnart.com/blog I will still keep this one updated but that will be where I post things first. :)