Monday, July 11, 2011

Uppercase - Interview

 
A while back I was asked about answering interview questions about my project The Morae River for Uppercase Magazine. I agreed and to my surprise the Uppercase team was the Renegade Craft Fair, this last weekend in San Francisco. I was able to meet the team and see the magazines! It's an excellent publication, if I can say so myself. It's filled with inspiring, beautiful and quirky things and so I was honored (and completely surprised) that they'd want to have an article about my work. It all came together great!
 
Anyway, head down to your local magazine shop or visit Uppercase online and check out my interview in issue 10! The 10th issue had two covers - two adorable dogs in bow-ties! I suggest picking one up!
Special thanks to the team at Uppercase and Super Special thanks to Glen Dresser for contacting me about the interview and asking excellent questions! :)

No comments: