Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stride



These two images were created a while ago but they are in the current issue of Imagine FX magazine and can be seen in the Q&A section. I really loved creating these two paintings. It's an awesome creature design issue! Bobby Chiu created an excellent cover for it! You can check it out here --> Imagine FX - Issue 72

Also, I just found out that I am on the confirmed exhibitor list for Spectrum Fantastic Art Live! - A new fantasy art convention being held in Kansas City, May of next year! It should be really awesome and the list of exhibitors is pretty incredible. Needless to say, I have lots of work to get done before next Summer!

This is a work is progress. I help run an activity on CGhub called Creature Planets. It's a creature design activity and the current topic is to design a new mutant creature Villain for the TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle) Universe. I chose to create a Honey Badger chick! Excited to get her done - I think I might put together a tutorial for this image if I get the time.

No comments: