Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fish Hooks...


For A.P.E. this year I decided to put together a book of promotional and personal work from the past year or so. I thought I’d take a few pictures of the book to give a feel for what it will look like. I’m really excited to have finally done this and I feel like it came out really well.

The book is 40 pages of full color drawings, sketches, and illustrations. It measures 8.5 x 11 (vertical) and is perfect bound. It will cost $22.00 usd. You can buy the book at from me at A.P.E. and it will also be available for purchase online a few days before A.P.E. weekend – I’ll make an announcement here and on twitter. I went through lulu to make the book so it will be available through their online store soon.

You can see more from the book on my blog: http://www.fishhookstudio.com/

No comments: