Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sabulo

The Sci Fi show at the glen was a success! We had a good turn out and way too much fun. Thanks to all of my friends who came out to support us!

I’m currently working on the foam-core boards for the Morae River show coming in October. They take some time to construct and format but I think the final presentation will look similar to a museum display. Some of the work is going slower than I’d like but most of it seems to be falling into place.

I’ve also decided to actually fill up a sketchbook this semester. You can expect to see more sketch work on here soon. I have a tendency to be afraid of sketchbooks and leave them half way through. The result is a lot of sketchbooks in my studio, half filled and wasted, as I don’t really return to them.

Classes are going well so far, my last 18 units! They are all very interesting classes but all have an enormous amount of reading to get done every week. I just have to keep up…

2 comments:

Ben Hatke said...

I just found your sites through Charlie Parker's blog. Your work is fantastic! I'm so glad I found your monsters. You have a good sense of creative anatomy.

Richard said...

Nice blogg post